I am doing a paper on Internet Identities and I wondered what the percentages were for my Facebook friends in the Steely Dan world.
I happen to go by a handle in this world and I have for 12 years, but when I did this (obviously unscientific) study of my friends, these are the totals I got.
I was actually shocked that handles didn't win this survey, (they lost 16 to 18) because I have so very many friends who I have 2 names in my memory banks. Their handle and then their real name.
What did actually affect the data, were a few musicians who I am friends with, via the Steely Dan universe. They, of course do not go by handles.
Still, an interesting look at a subject that I find of interest.

Note: This survey does not have anything to do with the one on the side of this blog. This is a survey of just my personal Steely Dan Facebook "friends", not friends who post on areas outside my Facebook page.
ReplyDelete